Welcome address from the Analytics Summit Chair Aaron Baker followed by the keynote from Search Discovery’s Ken Williams and Josh Wilkinson.
GA4 is more than just an update. It’s a new approach to analytics that enables businesses to get a more complete view of their customers across multiple devices and channels while respecting their privacy.
Join us during this keynote to hear from some of the brightest minds in our industry as they discuss the potential impact of this update on your institution’s analytics strategy. Topics include:
- Reminder of the background that led to GA4 and its differences (regulation, user expectations of privacy, decline of cookies)
- Highlights of what’s new in GA4 (and key roadmap items)
- Common analysis use cases for higher ed (segments, audiences, explorations)
- High level discussion on what free BigQuery export now means
- How do I know if I need the paid version?
- My migration deadline is in July and I’ve made little progress–what do I do?
- Ken Williams — Search Discovery
- Josh Wilkinson — Search Discovery
Please log in to access the recording, slides and other session materials. Paid members have full access to the entire library.
HighEdWeb offers several membership classes. Join today as a premium, affiliate, student or institutional member for full access to this session. Become a paid member.