Please log into the site.
Tagsaccessibility Admissions advanced techniques AIM back-end developers code collaborating collaboration and teams content management systems content strategy COR data data and APIs directors and managers DPA front-end front-end developers Governance heweb13 heweb14 heweb15 heweb16 information technology maps marketing MCS measuring MPD new to the profession on a shoestring Professional development project managers redesigns red stapler Responsive web design rwd social social media students student systems and services TIE UAD visuals Wordpress writers
As part of membership in the HighEdWeb Association, members have access to the resources at this site.
In 2012, the HighEdWeb Association began organizational membership as an opportunity to celebrate individuals in the community. Since charter membership was bestowed to all 2012 annual conference attendees, we have been adjusting the membership model and benefits based on community feedback.
As such, this online community site has grown and adjusted. We’ve learned a few things along the way and we’re investing in further developments.
Members receive the following benefits:
- Access to exclusive content within the members-only website, including keynote videos from the Annual Conference.
- Discounted registration for events such as the HighEdWeb Annual Conference.
- Advance notifications about special events, conferences, development opportunities and more.
- Ability to share feedback and input regarding the Association’s future.
- Even more in the coming months.