HighEdWeb is a volunteer-driven organization. As a volunteer, you deliver services and programs to the higher ed community. We couldn’t do this without you. Thank you!
This program recognizes your service and gives you the opportunity to earn points toward special volunteer rewards.
How it works
- Each hour volunteered is worth one point.
- Volunteers must log monthly service hours within 15 days of the month closing. Committee chairs may review the hours for accuracy.
- In February of each year, volunteers may redeem points for rewards. Unredeemed points will carry forward to the following year.
- Volunteers may redeem their points for multiple rewards, as long as the point balance supports the total of the items.
Each reward is individually valued at that category level. For example, one year of paid membership and a branded HighEdWeb item would total 75 points.
One piece of HighEdWeb merchandise
- Two pieces of HighEdWeb merchandise
- 50% waiver on one year of paid individual membership
- One year of paid individual membership
- Full waiver to a regional event
- Full waiver to Accessibility Summit or Analytics Summit
- 25% waiver to Annual Conference
- 50% waiver to Annual Conference
- Full waiver to an academy or workshop
- Full waiver to Annual Conference
- All HighEdWeb volunteers, including directors, are eligible to participate.
- Points are non-transferable from one volunteer to another.
Please email the executive director.