HighEdWeb is a volunteer-driven organization. As a volunteer, you deliver services and programs to the higher ed community. We couldn’t do this without you. Thank you!
This program recognizes your service and gives you the opportunity to earn points toward special volunteer rewards. The program begins January 2021.
How it works
- Each hour volunteered is worth one point.
- Volunteers must log monthly service hours within 15 days of the month closing. Committee chairs will review the hours for accuracy.
- Volunteers accumulate points from January 2021 to December 2021.
- Points may be redeemed for annual rewards in early 2022.
- Volunteers can redeem their points for multiple rewards, as long as the point balance supports the total of the items.
Each reward is individually valued at that category level. For example, one year of paid membership and a branded HighEdWeb item would total 75 points.
HighEdWeb ceramic mug
- One year of paid membership
- Full waiver to a regional event
- Full waiver to Accessibility Summit
- 50% waiver to Annual Conference
- Full waiver to an academy or workshop
- Full waiver to Annual Conference
- All HighEdWeb volunteers, including directors, are eligible to participate.
- Points are non-transferable from one volunteer to another.
Please email the operations director.