Need help making the case for institutional membership? Use these resources to showcase the value of institutional membership. If you need more information, please email email@example.com.
Benefits for your school
A HighEdWeb institutional membership provides staff, faculty and students the opportunity to:
- Engage and share knowledge and experiences with peers in the digital space.
- Gain new digital and web skills and enhance existing ones.
- Advance the school’s digital strategy with confidence.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest in digital and web accessibility.
- Access to a vibrant Slack community and specialized community groups to help solve problems.
- Meet their training goals to improve in their jobs and impact the campus community.
Letter to your boss
Use the sample letter below as a guide for drafting your own request for HighEdWeb institutional membership. Review the pricing and other details on the Institutional Membership webpage to complete the request.
I’m writing to you to request approval for
<institution name> to become a HIghEdWeb institutional member.
HighEdWeb provides training and resources for campus web and digital creators. A HighEdWeb institutional membership will help advance our digital expertise on campus.
As an institutional member, all web and digital technology users are able to join at no added cost. This will benefit many campus roles with targeted professional development. From web developers to marketers, content strategists to designers, social media to advancement, to name a few.
The annual membership fee is
<view pricing>. This fee includes access for our entire campus community.
Thank you for considering supporting <your school’s> web and digital professionals.
<Your name, title, department>