With 86% of U.S. education-intenders watching ad-supported CTV/OTT, streaming TV is a compelling and effective advertising channel for higher education institutions — with its proven abilities to deliver precision targeting and outcomes-based measurement.
Recognizing this shift, higher education institutions are increasingly turning to CTV advertising to effectively reach and enroll students.
In this talk, we’ll share findings from our new study on advertiser preferences and priorities — and we’ll also provide actionable insights for higher education institutions to develop an effective CTV/OTT media strategy that drives proof-of-performance — to boost school enrollment.
After this session, you’ll be able to:
- Navigate an increasingly crowded streaming TV universe.
- Understand why you need premium inventory, trusted data partners and brand safety guidelines.
- Gain insights on the latest precision targeting, measurement and attribution capabilities.
- How ad fraud impacts the streaming TV space.
- Leverage digital KPIs to measure performance and outcomes of your campaigns.
Brad Buss — PREMION
Please log in to access the recording, slides and other session materials. Paid members have full access to the entire library.
HighEdWeb offers several membership classes. Join today as a premium, affiliate, student or institutional member for full access to this session. Become a paid member.