In multiple surveys, McGill’s community of site managers, editors and content creators expressed an eager interest in ensuring our digital spaces support and align with McGill’s DEI-related strategic goals. They’ve also told us they’re not sure which steps to take to make that happen.
To encourage an actionable understanding of what diversity, equity and inclusion best practices means in digital spaces, McGill’s Equity Office collaborated with the unified Web Services team (Communications and External Relations partnered with IT Services) to produce resources and training for our 1,400+ site managers and editors. Come learn about our process and outcomes and get tips to:
- Help your community understand how DEI considerations can influence website management.
- Foster skills for applying DEI concepts to websites.
- Promote familiarity with your institution’s equity, diversity and inclusion strategies.
We’ll also touch on our related initiatives for improving web accessibility.
- Joyce Peralta — McGill University
- Jaylen Gordon — McGill University
Please log in to access the recording, slides and other session materials. Paid members have full access to the entire library.
HighEdWeb offers several membership classes. Join today as a premium, affiliate, student or institutional member for full access to this session. Become a paid member.