Held July 20, 2021, the HighEdWeb 2021 Accessibility Summit was an online conference about digital accessibility in higher education.
Presentations and video content are restricted to current institutional, professional-premium, affiliate and student members. Become a member.
- Content Quality Assurance Should Be Automatic
- Creating More Accessible Courses: Lessons from a Blackboard Ally Pilot Program
- Designing an Accessible Online Course: What Instructors Need to Know
- EPUB: What Is It and How Do I Create One?
- Human Audits vs. Automated Software: How to Incorporate Human Audits into Your Accessibility Workflow and Why It Matters
- Look at WCAG 2.2
- Meet Sa11y: The Accessibility Quality Assurance Assistant
- Moving the Dial from Knowing to Doing: A Look at the University of Minnesota’s Digital Accessibility Badging Program
- Make Your Forms Accessible, Make Your Processes More Efficient
- Now Trending: Accessibility on Social Media
- Redesigning Harvard’s Flagship Website as an Inclusive, Accessible Experience
- Role of Scaffolding in Teaching Accessibility
Community group discussions
We’re currently editing and processing these videos. We’re striving to post them by July 30, 2021.