The 2020 HighEdWeb Accessibility Summit covered topics ranging from website and document accessibility to universal design and compliance during a one-day online event on June 25, 2020.
Presentations and video content are restricted to current institutional, professional-premium, affiliate and student members. Become a member.
- How ARIA Works and What’s New in ARIA 1.2
- Addressing the Tensions between Accessible and Visual Design
- Beyond Accommodations: Using the Disability Personas to Create an Inclusive Pedagogy for Students with Disabilities
- How to Build Accessible Web Forms
- Augmenting Accessibility and Universal Design for Learning Efforts in Documentation Through Free and Low-Cost Technologies
- Building Accessible Communities
- Boost Your Accessibility Compliance and SEO at the Same Time
- Don’t Work in Isolation: Library Partners and Organizational Support for Accessibility
- The Art of Live Captions: How to Up Your Livestream Accessibility Game
- A Commitment to Social Media Accessibility: Procedure, Process and Practice
- Accessible Navigation Menus