Before you update your website, there are key data elements you should research before creating content, optimizing content or writing any code. This session will show you how to avoid several critical flaws that many websites suffer from, including:
- Investing time and resources into a site that doesn’t support institutional strategies.
- Losing large amounts of traffic by removing high performing content.
- Missing opportunities to rank on the search engines for high-volume keywords.
- Having poorly organized content that is difficult for your users to find and consume.
- Lacking proper calls to action within your content.
- And many more.
Every website should follow the step-by-step guide presented in this session to ensure that the proper reports are run, audits are conducted and insights are gathered before making any changes or updates to an existing site.
Brian Piper — University of Rochester
Please log in to access the recording, slides and other session materials. Paid members have full access to the entire library.
HighEdWeb offers several membership classes. Join today as a premium, affiliate, student or institutional member for full access to this session. Become a paid member.